La Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
5 September 2018
Magnificent and unforgettable
The villa is one of the most beautiful Renaissance palaces of the French Riviera built on a summit of the peninsula of Cap Ferrat between 1905 and 1912 by Baroness Béatrice Ephrussi de Rothschild. The Baroness bequeathed at her death in 1934, the management of his villa to a foundation bearing his name to open a museum and since 1960 we have all had the opportunity to enjoy this magical place.