Our business idea is to help our clients to sell and buy real estate properties on the French Riviera, Côte d'Azur, at the right price and in the best conditions with a professional and efficient management throughout the sale and/or purchase process.
Our sales motto is: "Correct price = Quick sale!” and to achieve this, an accurate sales analysis of the property is required.
Set a correct price.To be able to set the correct price, we have to study some factors and information such as:
- Similar "recently sold" properties in the neighborhood (statistics)
- Similar properties "for sale now" in the neighborhood (competitors)
- Analysis of the trend of future sales (the actual demand for this type of product today).
Have an effective sales strategy.
Our preparation is meticulous, as there are today a number of different marketing tools and approaches.
Highlight the strengths of your property! Make it as attractive as possible!The Power of Image:
Make sure your property is visually appealing. The image is essential as it will invite and create the desire to visit your property. If necessary, we use consulting firms in Styling and Home Staging in agreement with the sellers.
All our exclusive mandates are photographed by a professional photographer. We also make Virtual Visit recordings where buyers can discover the layout of the property before a first visit.
Powerful marketing tools:
- Exposure of your property on our website: camilladoraestates.com and commercial portals: "Houses and Apartments", "Evidence Real Estate", "A Vendre A Louer " and other international sites and portals of real estate agencies.
- Multi-diffusion, Exposure in portals exclusively for real estate agencies such as "MLS Cote D'Azur" and "Apimo".
- Targeted advertising in social media: Instagram and Facebook.
- A sign on your property (exclusive mandate only)
- Publication of your property in the magazine press
- Showcases at the agency panel
- Descriptive sheets
- Mailing and personalized contacts with our existing customers and buyers.
- Discover your property via an invitation to an “Open house” to clients and colleagues in real estate agencies.
Advise and assist you throughout the process
We run the sales process until we hand over the keys. This includes all contact with notaries, lawyers, translators, banks and we also help to end various subscriptions to service companies such as electricity, gas and home insurance.
It is very important for us to control the entire process, which is administratively quite extensive and complex in France. We do everything to facilitate the task of our sellers and to ensure that the date of the closing signature is respected.
It is obviously important to have a good knowledge of the market when buying. This includes market prices in different neighborhoods, different buildings and residences and also to have insights in the future planning of the city, what will characterize each area.
Analyze the wishes of the buyersA good listening and an analysis of the expectations and priorities of our clients are essential: the location (city, district), the surface, the number of bedrooms, the budget, and other wishes and criteria’s’ as balcony, terrace and views.
Search of propertiesWe mainly use our own networks and those reserved exclusively for real estate agencies, property merchant networks, constructors for new developments and other web portals.
Negotiate the best priceWe always seek to negotiate the price so that our customers buy at the most attractive price as possible.
Accompany in the buying processWe work closely with notaries, lawyers, banks and other involved actors such as insurance companies, valuators, accountants and financial advisors throughout all process.
We want our buyers to feel safe, confident and that their purchase, as well as the taking-over, will be easy. We also assist in setting up subscriptions to various services companies as electricity, gas and home insurance.